11. What Is Creation?
Creation is the sum of all God’s thoughts, in number infinite, and everywhere without all limit. Only Love creates, and only like Itself. There was no time when all that It created was not there. Nor will there be a time when anything that It created suffers any change. Forever and forever are God’s thoughts exactly as they were and as they are, unchanged through time and after time is done.
2. God’s thoughts are given all the power that their own Creator has, for He would add to love by its extension. Thus His Son shares in creation, and must therefore share in power to create. What God has willed to be forever one will still be one when time is over, and will not be changed throughout the course of time, remaining as it was before the thought of time began.
3. Creation is the opposite of all illusions, for creation is the truth. Creation is the holy Son of God, for in creation is His will complete in every aspect, making every part container of the whole. Its oneness is forever guaranteed inviolate, forever held within His holy will beyond all possibility of harm, of separation, imperfection, and of any spot upon its sinlessness.
4. We are creation; we the Sons of God. We seem to be discrete, and unaware of our eternal unity with Him. Yet back of all our doubts, past all our fears, there still is certainty. For Love remains with all Its thoughts, Its sureness being theirs. God’s memory in our holy minds, which know their oneness and their unity with their Creator. Let our function be only to let this memory return only to let God’s will be done on earth,136 only to be restored to sanity, and to be but as God created us.
5. Our Father calls to us. We hear His Voice, and we forgive creation in the Name of its Creator, Holiness Itself, Whose holiness His Own creation shares, Whose holiness is still a part of us.
Father, My Freedom Is In You Alone.
I did not understand what makes me free, nor what my freedom is, nor where to look to find it. Father, I searched in vain until I heard Your Voice directing me. Now I would guide myself no more, for I have neither made nor understood the way to find my freedom. But I trust in You. You Who endowed me with my freedom as Your holy Son will not be lost to me. Your Voice directs me, and the way to You is opening and clear to me at last. Father, my freedom is in You alone. Father, it is my will that I return.
2. Today we answer for the world, which will be freed along with us. How glad are we to find our freedom through the certain way our Father has established. And how sure is all the world’s salvation, when we learn our freedom can be found in God alone.
. A Course In Miracles Complete & Annotated Edition.
Footnote 136. Matthew 6:10 (RSV): “Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.” In the above reference, we are the instruments through which God’s will is done on earth.
Father, my freedom is in You alone. I meditate on above prayer today, and in quiet I wait to hear my Father’s Voice. I pray for all my brothers and myself for continued guidance, wisdom, discernment, protection, and illumination, of The Way, The Truth, The Life, in Christ Jesus, Amen. Thank you for sharing with me. Walk in Love my friend!
God is Love
Love is God
I choose Love