10. What Is The Last Judgment?
Christ’s Second Coming gives the Son of God the gift to hear the Voice for God proclaim that what is false is false, and what is true has never changed. And this the judgment is in which perception ends.124 At first you see a world which has accepted this as true, projected from a now corrected mind. And with this holy sight, perception gives a silent blessing and then disappears, its goal accomplished and its mission done.
2. The final judgment on the world contains no condemnation, for it sees the world as totally forgiven, without sin, and wholly purposeless. Without a cause, and now without a function in Christ’s sight, it merely slips away to nothingness. There it was born, and there it ends as well. And all the figures in the dream in which the world began go with it. Bodies now are useless and will therefore fade away, because the Son of God is limitless.
3. You who believe that God’s Last Judgment will condemn the world to hell along with you, accept this holy truth. God’s Judgment is the gift of the correction He bestowed on all your errors, freeing you from them and all effects they ever seemed to have. To fear God’s saving grace is but to fear complete release from suffering; return to peace, security and happiness; and union with your own identity.
4. God’s Final Judgment is as merciful as every step in His appointed plan to bless His Son and call him to return to the eternal peace He shares with him. Be not afraid of love. For it alone can heal all sorrow, wipe away all tears125 and gently waken from his dreams of pain the Son whom God acknowledges as His. Be not afraid of this. Salvation asks you give it welcome. And the world awaits your glad acceptance, which will set it free.
5. This is God’s Final Judgment: “You are still My holy Son, forever innocent, forever loving and forever loved, as limitless as your Creator, and completely changeless and forever pure. Therefore awaken and return to Me. I am your Father, and you are my Son.”.
. A Course In Miracles Complete & Annotated Edition.
Footnote 124. According to the Text, the Last Judgment is a final reevaluation of all our thoughts and deeds, in which the mind will “preserve only what is good…[and] … will inevitably disown its miscreations” (T-2.XIII.6:3, 5)
Footnote 125. Revelation 21:4 (KJV): “And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” The above passage is saying that the Last Judgment, rather than being fearful, is so loving that it heals all sorrow and wipes away all tears.
I Judge All Things As I Would Have Them Be.
Judgement was made to be a weapon used against the truth. It separates what it is being used against, and sets it off as if it were a thing apart. And then it makes of it what you would have it be. It judges what it cannot understand, because it cannot see totality, and therefore judges falsely.126 Let us not use it today, but make a gift of it to Him Who has a different use for it. He will relieve you of the agony of all judgments you have made against yourself, and reestablish peace of mind by giving you God’s judgment of His Son.
2. Father, we wait with open minds today to hear Your judgment of the Son You love. We do not know him and we cannot judge. And so we let Your love decide what he whom You created as Your Son must be.
Footnote 126. Our judgments are always made according to a very partial and incomplete picture of things. They “cannot see totality,” and since accurate judgment requires seeing the entire picture—the totality—our judgment will inevitably judge falsely.
I judge all things as I would have them be. I meditate on above prayer today, and in quiet I wait to hear my Father’s Voice. I pray for all my brothers and myself for continued guidance, wisdom, discernment, protection, and illumination, of The Way, The Truth, The Life, in Christ Jesus, Amen. Thank you for sharing with me. Walk in Love my friend!
God is Love
Love is God
I choose Love