Undoing The Way We See Things Now
In Quiet I Receive God’s Word Today.
Let this day be a day of stillness and of quiet listening. Your Father wills you hear His word today. He calls to you from deep within your mind where He abides. Hear Him today. No peace is possible until His Word is heard around the world; until your mind, in quiet listening, accepts the message which the world must hear to usher in the quiet time of peace.
2. This world will change through you. No other means can save it, for God’s plan is simply this: The Son of God is free to save himself, given the Word of God to be his Guide, forever in his mind and at his side, to lead him securely to his Father’s house by his own will, forever free as God’s. he is not led by force, but only love. He is not judged, but only sanctified.
3. In stillness we will hear His Voice today, without intrusion of our petty thoughts, without our personal desires, and without all judgment of His holy Word. We will not judge ourselves today, for what we are can not be judged. We stand apart from all the judgments which the world has laid upon the Son of God. It knows him not. Today we will not listen to the world, but wait in silence for the Word of God.
4. Hear, holy Son of God, your Father speak. His Voice would give to you His holy Word to spread across the world the tidings of salvation198 and the holy time of peace. We gather at the throne of God today, the quiet place within your mind where He abides forever in the holiness which He created and will never leave.
5. He has not waited until you return your mind to Him to give His Word to you. He has not hid Himself from you while you have wandered off a little while from Him. He does not cherish the illusions which you hold about yourself. He knows His Son, and wills that he remain as part of Him regardless of his dreams; regardless of his madness that his will is not his own.
6. Today He speaks to you. His Voice awaits your silence, for His Word cannot be heard unless your mind is quiet for a while, and meaningless desires have been stilled. Await His Word in quiet. There is peace within you to be called upon today, to help make ready your most holy mind to hear the Voice of its Creator Speak.
7. Three times today, at times most suitable for silence, give ten minutes set apart from listening to the world, and choose instead a gentle listening to the Word of God. He speaks nearer than your heart to you.199 His Voice is closer than your hand. His love is everything you are and that He is; the same as you, and you the same as He.
8. It is your voice to which you listen as He speaks to you. It is your Word He speaks. It is the Word of freedom and of peace, of unity of will and purpose, with no separation nor division in the single Mind of Father and Son. In quiet listen to your Self today, and let Him tell you God has never left His Son, and you have never left your Self.
9. Only be quiet. You will need no rule but this to let your practicing today lift you above the thinking of the world, and free your vision from the body’s eyes. Only be still and listen. You will hear the Word in which the will of God the Son joins in His Father’s will, at one with it, with no illusions interposed between the wholly indivisible and true.
10. As every hour passes by today, be still a moment and remind yourself you have a special purpose for this day: in quiet to receive the Word of God.
. A Course in Miracles Complete & Annotated Edition.
Footnote 198. Luke 8:1 (KJV): “And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the Kingdom of God: and the twelve were with Him.”
Footnote 199. Deuteronomy 30:14 (RSV): “But the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart, so that you can do it.”
“In quiet I receive God’s Word today.” We are not led by force, but only love. We are not judged, but only sanctified. In stillness we will hear His Voice today, without intrusion of our petty thoughts, without our personal desires, and without all judgment of His holy Word. Today I will not listen to the world, but wait in silence for the Word of God. We gather at the throne of God today, the quiet place within our mind where He abides forever in the holiness which He created and will never leave. His Voice awaits our silence, for His word cannot be heard unless our mind is quiet for a while. I set aside three times today giving ten minutes set apart from listening to the world, and choose instead a gentle listening to the Word of God. To be quiet is the only rule we need today to lift above the thinking of the world and free our vision from the body’s eyes. Only be still and listen. In quiet I receive God’s Word today. I pray for all my brothers, sisters, and myself for continued guidance, wisdom, discernment, protection, and illumination of purpose in The Way, The Truth, The Life in Christ Jesus, Amen! Thank you for sharing with me. Walk in Love my friend!
God is Love
Love is God
I choose Love