Undoing the Way We See Things Now
I Am as God Created Me.
We will repeat today’s idea from time to time. For this one thought would be enough to save you and the world, if you believed that it is true. Its truth would mean that you have made no changes in yourself which have reality, nor changed the universe so that what God created was replaced by fear and evil, misery and death. If you remain as God created you, fear has no meaning, evil is not real, and misery and death do not exist.
2. Today’s idea is therefore all you need to let complete correction heal your mind and give you perfect vision, which will heal all the mistakes which any mind has made at any time or place. It is enough to heal the past and make the future free. It is enough to let the present be accepted as it is. It is enough let time be the means for the world to learn escape from time and every change which time appears to bring in passing by.
3 If you remain as God created you, appearances cannot replace the truth, health can-not turn to sickness, nor can death be substitute for life, or fear for love. All this has not occurred, if you remain as God created you. You need no thought but just the one to let redemption come to light the world and free it from the past.
4. In this one thought is all the past undone; the present saved to quietly extend into a timeless future. If you are as God created you, then there has been no separation of your mind from His, no split between your mind and other minds, and only unity within your own.
5. The healing power of today’s idea is limitless. It is the birthplace of all miracles, the great restorer of the truth to the awareness of the world. Practice today’s idea with gratitude. This is the truth that comes to set you free.175This is the truth that God has promised you. This is the Word in which all sorrow ends.
6. For your five-minute practice periods, begin with this quotation from the text.
I am as God created me. His Son
can suffer nothing. And I am His Son.
Then, with this statement firmly in your mind, try to discover in your mind this Self Who is the holy son of God Himself. Seek Him within you Who is Christ in you, the Son of God and Brother to the world; the Savior Who has been forever saved, with power to save whoever touches Him, however lightly,177 asking for the Word that tells him he is brother unto Him.
7. You are as God created you. Today honor your Self. Let graven images you made to be the Son of God instead of what he is be worshiped not today.178 Deep in your mind the holy Christ in you is waiting your acknowledgment as you. And you are lost and do not know yourself while He is unacknowledged and unknown.
8. Seek Him today, and find Him. He will be your Savior from all idols you have made. For when you find Him you will understand how worthless are your idols, and how false the images which you believed were you. Today we make a great advance to truth by letting idols go, and opening our hands and hearts and minds to God today.
9. We will remember Him throughout the day with thankful hearts and loving thoughts for all who meet with us today, for it is thus that we remember Him. And we will say, that we may be reminded of His Son, our holy Self, the Christ in each of us:
I am as God created me.
Let us declare this truth as often as we can. This is the Word of God that sets you free.180 This is the key that opens up the gate of Heaven, and that lets you enter in the peace of God and His eternity.
. A Course in Miracles Complete & Annotated Edition.
Footnote 177. Mark 5:27-29 (RSV): “She had heard the reports about Jesus, and came up behind hm in the crowd and touched his garment. For she said, ‘if I touch even his garment, I shall be made well.’ And immediately the hemorrhage ceased; and she felt in her body that she was healed of her disease.
Footnote 178. A “graven image” is a carved likeness of a god that is worshiped as an idol and that takes the place of the true God (see the second commandment: “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth”—Exodos 20:4 (KJV). Here. The graven images are our false images of ourselves, which we worship and which have taken the place of our true divinity. This explains the references to “idols” in the next paragraph.
Footnote 180. John 8:32 (KJV): “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” In the above allusion, the truth that sets you free is “I am as God created me.”
“I am as God Created me.” Today’s idea is all I need to let complete correction heal my mind and give me perfect vision, which will heal all the mistakes any mind has made at any time or place. It is enough to heal the past and make the future free. I am as God created me. This one thought will let redemption come to light the world and free it from the past. I am as God created me. His Son can suffer nothing. And I am His Son. The healing power of today’s idea is limitless. This is the truth that comes to set us free. This is the truth that God has promised. I am as God created me. I declare this truth as often as I can. I pray for all my brothers, sisters, and myself for continued guidance, wisdom, discernment, and illumination of purpose in The Way, The Truth, The Life in Christ Jesus, Amen. Thank you for sharing with me. Walk in Love my friend!
God is Love
Love is God
I choose Love