Undoing The Way We See Things Now
Truth Will Correct All Errors in My Mind.
What can correct illusions but the truth? And what are errors but illusions which remain unrecognized for what they are? Where truth has entered, errors disappear. They merely vanish, leaving not a trace by which to be remembered. They are gone because without belief they have no life, and so they disappear to nothingness, returning whence they came. From dust to dust they come and go, for only truth remains.
2. Can you imagine what a state of mind without illusions is? How it would feel? Try to remember when there was a time—perhaps a minute, maybe even less—when nothing came to interrupt your peace; when you were certain you were loved and safe. Then try to picture what it would be like to have that moment be extended to the end of time and to eternity. Then let the sense of quiet that you felt be multiplied a hundred times, and then be multiplied another hundred more. And now you have a hint, not more than just the faintest intimation, of the state your mind will rest in when the truth has come.
3. Without illusions there could be no fear, no doubt, and no attack. When truth has come all pain is over, for there is no room for transitory thoughts and dead ideas to linger in your mind. Truth occupies your mind completely, liberating you from all beliefs in the ephemeral. They have no place because the truth has come, and they are nowhere. They cannot be found, for truth is everywhere forever now.
4. When truth has come it does not stay a while, to disappear or change to something else. It does not shift and alter in its form, nor come and go and go and come again. It stays exactly as it always was, to be depended on in every need and trusted with a perfect trust, in all the seeming difficulties and doubts which the appearances the world presents engender. They will merely blow away, when truth corrects the errors in your mind.
5. When truth has come it harbors in its wings the gift of perfect constancy, and love which does not falter in the face of pain, but looks beyond it steadily and sure. Here is the gift of healing. For the truth needs no defense, and therefore no attack is possible. Illusions can be brought to truth to be corrected. But the truth stands far beyond illusions, and cannot be brought to them to turn them into truth.
6. Truth does not come and go nor shift not change, in this appearance now and then in that, evading capture and escaping grasp. It does not hide. It stands in open light, in obvious accessibility. It is impossible that anyone could seek it truly and would not succeed.
7. Today belongs to truth. Give truth its due, and it will give you yours. You were not meant to suffer and to die. Your Father wills these dreams be gone. Let truth correct them all. We do not ask for what we do not have. We merely ask for what belongs to us, that we may recognize it as our own.
8. Today we practice on the happy note of certainty which has been born of truth. The shaky and unsteady footsteps of illusion are not our approach today. We are as certain of success as we are sure we live and hope and breathe and think. We do not doubt we walk with truth today, and count on it to enter into all the exercises that we do this day.
9. Begin by asking Him Who goes with you upon this undertaking that He be in your awareness as you go with Him. You are not made of flesh and blood and bone, but were created by the selfsame thought which gave the gift of life to Him as well. He is your Brother, and so like to you your Father knows that you are both the same.
10. It is your Self you ask to go with you, and how could He be absent where you are? Truth will correct all errors in your mind which tell you, you could be apart from Him. You speak to Him today, and make your pledge to let His function be fulfilled through you. To share His function is to share His joy. His confidence is with you as you say:
Truth will correct all errors in my mind,
And I will rest in Him Who is my Self.
Then let Him lead you gently to the truth, which will envelop you and give you peace so deep and tranquil that you will return to the familiar world reluctantly.
11. And yet you will be glad to look again upon this world. For you will bring with you the promise of the changes which the truth that goes with you will carry to the world. They will increase with every gift you give of five small minutes, and the errors which surround the world will be corrected as you let them be corrected in your mind.
12. Do not forget your function for today. Each time you tell yourself with confidence “Truth will correct all errors in my mind,” you speak for all the world, and Him Who would release the world as He would set you free.
 A Course in Miracles Complete & Annotated Edition.
“Truth will correct all errors in my mind.” What are errors but illusions which are unrecognized for what they are. As truth enters at our request, they will disappear to nothingness returning from where they came. Without illusions there can be no fear, no doubt, and no attack. When truth occupies our mind completely it will free us from all beliefs in the ephemeral. When truth comes it will stay exactly as it always was, to be depended on in every need and trusted with perfect trust, all seeming difficulties and doubt will merely blow away, when truth corrects the errors in our mind. I cannot put a number on the amount of times I have been asked and searched for the answer to find a moment in time to revisit where I felt Perfect peace, love, and safety, I could never find it hard as I tried till yesterday in my practice periods of being still and listening for truth, “What does it mean to give and receive?” During my quiet time of seeking The Voice of Truth, suddenly, this moment in time was brought to my remembrance; peace, love and safety, the presence of my Heavenly Father with me and all around me was there, what a pleasant surprise. Today belongs to truth, we give truth its due and truth will give us ours. Our Father wills these dreams be gone. Let truth correct them all. We merely ask for what belongs to us, that we may recognize it as our own. We begin by asking Him Who goes with us on this undertaking that He be in our awareness as we go with Him. Truth will correct all errors in my mind, and I will rest in Him Who is my Self. I pray for all my brothers, sisters and myself for continued guidance, wisdom, discernment, protection, and illumination of purpose in The Truth, The Way, The Life in Christ Jesus, Amen. Thank you for sharing with me. Walk in Love my friend!
God is Love
Love is God
I choose Love