Undoing the Way We See Things Now
Let Miracles Replace All Grievances.
Perhaps it is not yet quite clear to you that each decision that you make is one between a grievance and a miracle. Each grievance stands like a dark shield of hate before the miracle it would conceal. And if you raise it up before your eyes, you will not see the miracle beyond. Yet all the while it waits for you in light, but you behold your grievances instead.
2. Today we go beyond your grievances, to look upon the miracle instead. We will reverse the way you see by not allowing sight to stop before it sees. We will not wait before the shield of hate, but lay it down and gently lift our eyes in silence to behold the Son of God.
3. He waits for you behind your grievances, and as you lay them down he will appear in shining light where each one stood before. For every grievance is a block to sight, and as it lifts you see the Son of God where he has always been. He stands in light, but you were in the dark. Each grievance made the darkness deeper, and you could not see.
4. Today we will attempt to see God’s Son. We will not let ourselves be blind to him; we will not look upon our grievances. So is the seeing of the world reversed as we look out toward truth, away from fear.
5. We will select one person you have used as target for your grievances, and lay the grievances aside and look at him. Someone, perhaps, you fear or even hate; someone you think you love who angers you; someone you call friend, but whom you see as difficult at times or hard to please, demanding, irritating, or untrue to the ideal he should accept as his according to the role you set for him.
6. You know the one to choose; his name has crossed your mind already. He will be the one of whom we ask God’s Son be shown to us. Through seeing him behind the grievances that we have held against him, we will learn that what lay hidden while we saw him not is there in everyone and can be seen. He who was enemy is more than friend when he is freed to take the holy role the Holy Spirit has assigned to him. Let him be savior unto you today. Such is his role in God your Father’s plan.
7. Our longer practice periods today will place him in this role. We will attempt to hold him in our mind, first as we now consider him. We will review his faults, the difficulties we have had with him, the pain he caused us, his neglect, and all the little and larger hurts he gave. We will regard his body, with its flaws and better points as well, and we will think of his mistakes and even of his “sins.”
8. Then let us ask of Him Who knows this Son of God in his reality and truth, that we may look on him a different way, and see our savior shining in the light of true forgiveness, given unto us. We ask Him in the Holy Name of God and of His Son, as holy as Himself:
Let me behold my savior in this one
You have appointed as the one for me to ask to lead me to the holy light in which he stands, that I may join him there.
9. The body’s eyes are closed, and as you think of him who grieved you, let your mind be shown the light in him beyond your grievances. What you have asked for cannot be denied. Your savior has been waiting long for this. He would be free, and make his freedom yours. The Holy Spirit leans from him to you, seeing no separation in God’s Son. And what you see through Him will free you both.
10. Be very quiet now, and look upon your shining savior. No dark grievances obscure the sight of him. You have allowed the Holy Spirit to express through him the role God gave Him that you might be saved. God thanks you for these quiet times today in which you laid your images aside and looked upon the miracle of love the Holy Spirit showed to you instead. The world and Heaven join in thanking you, for not one thought of God but must rejoice as you are saved, and all the world with you.
11. We will remember this throughout the day, and take the role assigned to us as part of God’s salvation plan and not our own. Temptation falls away when we allow each one we meet to save us, and refuse to hide his light behind our grievances. To everyone you meet, and to each one you think of or remember from the past, allow the role of savior to be given, that you may share it with him. For you both, and all the sightless ones as well, we pray:
Let miracles replace all grievances.
 A Course in Miracles Complete & Annotated Edition
“Let miracles replace all grievances.” More than anything I want all God has for me and all that He has for me to do. I want to fulfill my purpose to bring healing and an end to separation, to Glorify God, to receive and distribute Miracles which is my inheritance, that I am entitled to along with all my brothers. Replacing grievances with miracles dissolves all temptation to “feel” fear, injured, abused, abandoned, betrayed, lacking, limited, to Laugh at all the lies the ego would try to present and hide under the dark shield of grievances, NOT TODAY devil. The Peace of God, The Love of God, The communication with God and my brothers through Holy Spirit surpasses the pain and darkness this lie has to offer me. In releasing all grievances, The Light of the world shines before me, in me, through me. My salvation comes from within me. Only God’s plan of salvation works. All other plans do not work. My will and God’s Will are one. I am entitled to Miracles to receive and give, in Jesus Name. I pray for all my brothers, sisters, and myself for continued guidance, wisdom, discernment, protection and illumination of purpose in The Way, The Truth, The Life in Christ Jesus, Amen. Thank you for sharing with me. Walk in Love my friend!
God is Love
Love is God
I choose Love