Undoing The Way We See Things Now
I Am Entitled to Miracles.
You are entitled to miracles because of what you are. You will receive miracles because of what God is. And you will offer miracles because you are one with God. Again, how simple is salvation! It is merely a statement of your true identity. It is this that we will celebrate today.
2. Your claim to miracles does not lie in your illusions about yourself. It does not depend on any magical powers you have ascribed to yourself, nor on the rituals you have devised. It is inherent in the truth of what you are. It is implicit in what God your Father is. It was ensured in your creation and guaranteed by the laws of God.
3. Today we will claim the miracles that are your right, since they belong to you. You have been given the correction for all your mistakes. You have been promised full release from the world you made. You have been assured that the Kingdom of God is within you,118 and can never be lost. We ask no more than what belongs to us in truth. Today however, we will also make sure that we will not content ourselves with less.
4. Begin the longer practice periods by telling yourself quite confidently that you are entitled to miracles. Closing your eyes, remind yourself that you are asking only for what is rightfully yours. Remind yourself also that miracles are never taken from one and given to another, and that in asking for your rights you are upholding the rights of everyone. Miracles do not obey the laws of the world. They merely follow from the laws of God.
5. After this brief introductory phase, wait quietly for the assurance that your request is granted. You have asked for salvation of the world and for your own. You have requested that you receive the means by which this is accomplished. You cannot fail to be assured in this. You are but asking that the will of God be done.120
6. In doing this, you do not really ask for anything. You state a fact that cannot be denied. The Holy Spirit cannot but assure you that your request is granted. The fact you accepted must be so. There is no room for doubt and uncertainty today. We are asking a real question at last. The answer is a simple statement of a simple fact. You will receive the assurance that you seek.
7. Our shorter practice periods will be frequent, and will also be devoted to a reminder of a simple fact. Tell yourself often today:
I am entitled to miracles.
Ask for them whenever a situation arises in which they are called for. You will recognize these situations. And since you are not relying on yourself to find miracles, you are therefore fully entitled to receive from them whenever you ask.
8. Remember, too, not to be satisfied with less than the perfect answer. Be quick to tell yourself, should you be tempted:
I will not trade miracles for grievances.
I want only what belongs to me.
God has established miracles as my right.
 A Course in Miracles Complete & Annotated Edition
Footnote 118. Luke 17:21 (KJV): “Neither shall they say, Lo here! For, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” T-11.IX.7:3: “The Kingdom of Heaven is within you.”
Footnote 120. Matthew 6:10 (RSV): “Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.” By seeking to lay claim to the miracles that are yours, you are really saying “Thy will be done,” for it is through the miracles you accept and give that God’s will is done on earth.
“I am entitled to miracles.” I receive my inheritance of the Kingdom of God because I am a son of God. I offer miracles because I am one with God in Christ Jesus. I only ask for what God says is mine. His Will is my will, I do not want anything that is not mine. I ask for the miracle of peace, wholeness, unity, loyalty, The Oneness of God’s Will directed by Holy Spirit in my home, family, and all relationships, in the homes, families and circumstances of all my bothers and sisters, for an end to division & strife among us, that we might all ban together as one in Christ Jesus for our Salvation and the Salvation of the world. I will not content myself with less than this or limitations. That is not who my God, my Creator is, He is limitless and undefeated. So then so am I and my brothers, being all One with Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I am entitled to miracles. I will not trade miracles for grievances. I want only what belongs to me. God has established miracles as my right. I pray for all my brothers, sisters and myself for continued guidance, wisdom, discernment, protection and illumination of purpose in The Way, The Truth, The Life in Christ Jesus, Amen. Thank you for sharing with me. Walk in Love my friend!
God is Love
Love is God
I choose Love