Undoing The Way We See Things Now
Love created me like Itself.
Today’s idea is a complete and accurate statement of what you are. This is why you are the light of the world. This is why God appointed you as the savior of the world.86 This is why the Son of God looks to you for his salvation. He is saved by what you are.
2. We will make every effort today to reach this truth about you, and to realize fully, if only for a moment, that it is the truth. In longer practice periods for today, we will think about your reality and its wholly unchanged nature. We will begin by repeating this truth, and then spend a few minutes in adding some relevant thoughts, such as:
Holiness created me holy.
Kindness created me kind.
Helpfulness created me helpful.
Perfection created me perfect.
Any attribute which is in accordance with God as He defines Himself is appropriate. We are trying today to undo your definition of God and replace it with His Own. We are also trying to emphasize that you are part of His definition of Himself.
3. After you have gone over several such related thoughts, try to let all thoughts drop away for a brief preparatory interval, and then try to reach past all your images and preconceptions about yourself to the truth in you. If Love created you like Itself, this Self must be in you. And somewhere in your mind It is there for you to find.
4. You may find it necessary to repeat the idea from time to time, to replace distracting thoughts. You may also find that this is not sufficient, and that you need to continue to add other thoughts related to the truth about yourself. Yet perhaps you can succeed in going past that, and through the interval of thoughtlessness, to the awareness of a blazing light in which you recognize yourself, as Love created you. Be confident, however, that you will do much today to bring that awareness nearer whether you feel you have succeeded or not.
5. It will be particularly helpful today to practice the idea for the day as often as you can. You need to hear the truth about yourself as frequently as possible, because your mind is so preoccupied with false self-images. Four or five times an hour, and perhaps even more, it would be most beneficial to remind yourself that Love created you like Itself. Hear the truth about yourself in this.
6. Try to realize in the shorter practice periods that this is not your tiny, solitary voice that tells you this. This is the Voice of truth, replacing everything the ego tells you about yourself with the simple truth about the Son of God. You were created by Love like Itself.
 A Course in Miracles Complete & Annotated Edition
Footnote 86.– 1 John 4:14 (RSV): “And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent His Son as the Savior of the world.”
Love created me like Itself. This is why and how that I am the light to disperse darkness. I will take my list of any perceived weaknesses or lack of self, replacing with the attributes of God and claiming to be mine in Christ Jesus. Repeating as many times as I can today. I am confident reminding myself of these Truths often today will do much today to bring this awareness nearer to me whether I “feel” I have succeeded or not, I claim them and believe It. Love created me like Itself. I am in God and God is in me. The Light of the world lives inside me therefore I am the Light of the World. I pray in Jesus name for our Heavenly Father, Holy Spirit to help myself and all the family of the brotherhood to remember these Truths of self at all times and to fan the Light in us to Grow Brighter and Brighter, day by day! Thank you for sharing with me. Walk in Love my friend!
God is Love
Love is God
I choose Love